Building Dreams Coaching
During your very first coaching call, you will:
- Create a crystal clear vision for the change you want in your life.
- Uncover hidden challenges that may have been causing you to sabotage yourself.
- Leave the session feeling renewed, inspired, and ready to accomplish your goal!
What Are YOUR Goals?
No matter what you'd like to change or achieve, the secrets to success are the same...
- #1: Get clear: As specifically as possible, decide what you want. The more clear you are on what you really want to have in your life, the more likely you are to achieve it.
- #2: Get out of your own way: Stop doing and thinking the things that are stopping you.
- #3. Get perspective: Most people don't tell anyone what they want or what they are struggling with and because of that they don't want to risk hearing “criticism” (or worse, hearing that they are “just dreaming").
- # 4: Get a plan: So many people just let their dreams swirl around in their heads and hearts. You must create a plan.
- #5: Get started: Take action.
- #6: Get support. Very few people (if any) achieve anything great alone. Sports stars have teammates and coaches so they can get out of their comfort zone, stretch more than a little, and be the best of who they are. Be willing to get to support.
Meet Your Dating, Communication, &
I hold a Master's Degree in Teaching & Learning (2000, Saint Mary's of Winona), professional house flipping training, and two Life Coaching Certificates (2014). One of my "super powers" is using items you already own or treasures I find at thrift stores/garage sales/online and making it look like a magazine cover. I love painting rooms, furniture and fixtures as well as re-purposing items.
Another of my "Super Powers" is to produce total transformations for a room or a house...not just helping people transform themselves either physically, emotionally or spiritually!! To help others in the areas of communication and relationships, I have a business called Building Dreams Enterprises, LLC where I help people get clear, and reach, their goals.
I started a Meetup group in Spokane called EROS in Love, Dating & Marriage for Singles and Couples to help others explore books, activities and concepts for healthy communication in relationships. (EROS= Exploring Relationships, Ourselves & Sex).
Check out our EROS Facebook page HERE!
Check out our EROS Meetup Group HERE!